Saturday 20 April 2013

Golden Blues




















Sequin Top - Self Designed
Skirt - Allen Solly
Neck Piece / Bangels / Ring - From a street shop in Jayanagar
Sandals - From a local shop in Mangalore
Clutch - From Sunday Soul Sante
Watch - DKNY

I always wanted to own a gold sequin top. But somehow never found  the right one. That is when I decided to start hitting all the cloth stores in commercial street. Finally after a very massive cloth hunt, found the perfect sequin material. And here is the final result of all that cloth hunt.
Gold is that one color which can take most of the colors as its contrast and yet look totally elegant.  I kept wondering about all the colors that could be mixed with my gold sequin top, and somehow blue kept popping in and out of my mind.

So up there goes an effort of mixing royal blue with an ever royal gold.

Love n Hugs,
Poo

3 comments:

  1. hi!
    cool blog! following you ;)
    I totally love the mix of royal blue and gold, really stunning!
    visit mine and let me know if you like it!
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...