Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Pink Hearts!!!



















Top - Zara
Pink Pant - Benetton
Bag - Almost a vintage which I self inherited from my Mom ;) 
Shoes - Marks & Spencer
Neck Piece - Street Buy from Jayanagar, Bangalore
Watch  - DKNY
Sunglasses - Zara

As most of the ladies out here would say it - PINK is my favorite color!!! May it be on the lips, for the accessories/clothes or the shoes, name it and I would say need it in pink too. Well for the top, I simply had to pick it up for all the pink hearts out on it. And the pink pants were a pick from last Spring/Summer 12, but still hasn't lost its charm on me. Combing anything with pink pants is quite a challenge, you either need to contrast the color out or mellow it down. As for the accessories I always had a thing for the color gold against pink.

I am sure you will be seeing lot more pink color in my blog!!

Love N Hugs,
Poo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...