Sunday 7 April 2013

Playing with Pastel!!








White Top: Vero Moda
3/4 Pants: Petite Sophisticate 
Blazer: Bloomingdales
Bag: Atmosphere
Accessories: Can't Recall
Neck Piece: Self Made


I have seen it raining pastels this season, and was pretty much waiting to wear them. Well whats not to love about pastels, the color just seem to soothe your senses. The green pants having been sort of sitting in my cupboard forever. So thought it was the right time to remove it. And the white top, i just love it. Seems to blend in with any of my jeans/skirts/trousers. Somehow the entire idea of mixing pastels with pearls fascinates me. Another thought that struck me was to try n blend two pastel colors together, and what not better then pink and green. VIOLA the result is above.

Put together your two favorite pastel colors and let me how it goes :) ....

Love n Hugs
Poo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...